Peace For President
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! Empty
PostSubject: The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!   The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:48 am

I don't know how many will die from it, but at least 50% of the world's population will get either sick or die...This is not something we can afford to say "maybe it's true, maybe it isn't". We have to believe in this 100% because this could be worse than the Swine Flu and the Swine Flu vaccine, WWII and 9/11 together!
Listen! We have nothing to lose by fighting to clean the Gulf from the Oil Spill. But we've got everything to lose by ignoring this!

The oil is not normal oil(which is bad enough as it is) but this oil is filled with other things, that will float to the surface and steam up so we breathe it in, it will also reach the skies so that it will rain on us. Also it will eventually reach the water we drink and shower in.
The "oil" will also cause dangerous vulcanos in the ocean that will kill us.
Humans will die, animals will die. This planet will be literally a "hell on earth".

SO ISN'T THAT PRETTY DARN OBVIOUS WHAT WE HAVE TO DO NOW?

Here's one of the videos to let you know what's going on with it, and hopefully convince you! PLEASE WATCH IT!

Back to top Go down
https://peaceforpresident.forumotion.com
Veneficus
Admin
Veneficus

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!   The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 am

Seriously we have to spread that!!
So please if any of you got a youtube,Fb,myspace,twitter,blog etc. account share it there!!
Express your feelings about that and try to wake up as many ppl as you can.
If we try all together we CAN stop that.Don't wait the others to do that change, be the change you want to see!!
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!   The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Veneficus wrote:
Seriously we have to spread that!!
So please if any of you got a youtube,Fb,myspace,twitter,blog etc. account share it there!!
Express your feelings about that and try to wake up as many ppl as you can.
If we try all together we CAN stop that.Don't wait the others to do that change, be the change you want to see!!

Done...put a bulletin on youtube and tweeted it on twitter...also the forums address is on my youtube.
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!   The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:33 am

I dont even know what to say...this just makes me...there isnt even one word i can say to describe how i feel...they use are water and our air we breath to destroy us. the lasting effects of this....something that should have never been. and people just complain to each other about it...but complaining about it to ourselves will do nothing...

Ive said it before...they work for us, the people....If i go to a job and i dont do what my boss wants to be done...im fired...but these devil worshipers just keep on doing exactly what is on their agenda...because we let them...we let them by not speaking out as a whole...we allow them to be the boss and them telling their little slaves exactly how things will be done. but also...if you are at a job and your "head boss"...takes your benefits away...have you work more hours for less pay ect...what do we do...we strike against it....but even that is becoming absolut because people are affraid if they strike...they will just fire them and put someone else in their place...and thats because the people dont work as ONE....If there was no one to cross the strike boarder they would have no one to be a slave to them.... do you understand what i am saying....they would have no one to be their slave and take over the jobs of the ones who are protesting....because we would allll be protesting.... we would be a whole...as ONE...which is soo needed to accomplish our goal.

a world strike on everything....saying NO...we dont want that and you will listen to us and the slavery stops now. unity can beat them.....thats what they already know...thats why they try so hard to keep us divided....now the biggest task is to make the rest of the people in the world understand that.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!   The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am

OMG fiore!

... and we know we have no time to waste!

But as long as there are still enough people, who are either WILLING TO BE blind, dumb or ignorant, or just call us nuts, I wonder HOW we will get started up this chain reaction. Where is the thinking? Where is the solidarity????

It's exactly like you said: "the biggest task is to make the rest of the people in the world understand that"!

Would someone please hand me over the right formula to wake them up...?

Well maybe I should go out and shake everybody I see until they understand... I'm feeling like that! And I'm serious.

Lots of love to you, my soulsis
Back to top Go down
Kasmie

Kasmie

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!   The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:18 am

This is something that truly and deeply saddens me. Its only now that we have finally begun to really hear about this on the news and in the paper. It's been over two months! And even so, it is not the complete story. So much of it is left out, so much of the truth is covered up, that we can't really blame the people for not reacting. Those of us who go out of our way to double check the facts and search for our own truths are in the minority. We are so few that it's worrisome. We live in a society of sheep-- most of us are used to being fed our information and having someone else decide what is important and what isn't. Unfortunately, the majority is what rules our society. They key is in trying to break this cycle, we need to bring awareness to those we can. It is not easy, but it truly isn't impossible. If all of us took the time to inform our friends, acquaintances, and spread the TRUTH via all the social networks that we delve in.. I'm sure we could put a huge dent in this problem that we're all facing. When presented with these facts, it is going to be very hard for anyone to ignore the severity of this catastrophe. Some people are just waiting to have their eyes opened, while others...will chose to remain blind no matter what. Nonetheless, we have to keep trying. Even if we can't get people to fully understand, just by making them THINK about it we will be succeeding. Getting people to think for themselves is always an accomplishment. This is something that not only hurts me deeply, but it really worries me. I want there to be a world for us to share with our children but at the rate things are going..It seems more and more like a distant dream.
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!   The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:44 am

The act of God.....or the act of something else.

while some ppl sit around...hating others for nothing more than just hate for ones race religous beliefs and any other things they can find to hate about....because they are told that is how it is......while our planet and every living thing on it...is dying....a slow death.
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!   The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 pm

NEW ORLEANS – A federal official said Sunday that scientists are concerned about a seep and possible methane seen near BP's busted oil well in the Gulf of Mexico.

Both could be signs there are leaks in the well that's been capped off for three days.

The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Sunday because an announcement about the next steps had not yet been made.

The official is familiar with the spill oversight but would not clarify what is seeping near the well. The official said BP is not complying with the government's demand for more monitoring. BP spokesman Mark Salt declined to comment on the allegation, but said "we continue to work very closely with all government scientists on this."

Retired Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen will make the final decisions on the next step. The official said Allen would issue a letter to BP shortly allowing testing to proceed in 24-hour increments, but also requiring more analysis of the seep and the possible observation of methane over the well.

If Allen doesn't get the response he wants, the testing could stop, the official said.

The custom-built cap that finally cut off the oil flowing from BP's broken well three days ago was holding steady Sunday.

A BP official said the company hoped to leave the cap in place until crews can permanently kill the leak.

That differs from the plan the federal government laid out a day earlier, in which millions more gallons of oil could be released before the cap is connected to tankers at the surface and oil is sent to be collected through a mile of pipes.

Federal officials wary of making the well unstable have said that plan would relieve pressure on the cap and may be the safer option, but it would mean three days of oil flowing into the Gulf before the collection begins

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!   The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Oil Spill will cause worse destruction than 9/11!
Page 1 of 1