Peace For President
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There are ways

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fiore

fiore

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: There are ways   There are ways EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:15 am

Ive been watching the people on the internet and what they say and have been more awaken at how many dont believe in the deception that is going on....also ones that believe in it...but have other plans in the way to handle it. For the ones that dont believe hopefully soon they will start seeing...hopefully others showing and explaining all that is.....will help them to see....but that want for understanding can only come from them. For the ones that believe in the deception but dont believe enough people would unite, so they have other ideas on what to do...i would have to say...without first trying we would never know what we could have accomplished together without the hate and violence...but once action has started there is no turning away....i do have my reserves about it sometimes....can we keep it all with in Love...because what we are dealing with has nothing to do with love...but at the same time love always wins over hate, It always has and it always will, sometimes...it just takes a little longer. Im living realistic..I dont believe that we could get all people in the world to join the love together, right now...but i do believe we could get enough, to start that chain reaction of love and unity.
I find what we are doing here right now is important. Its not a game its not just to come on here and write....it has a much more important point. I hope people will get the point and take that step to uniting...to really come together and take action....without the hate and violence....theres enough of that in the world we dont need to put more in it.
in our own cities...that would be a start...to get people involved....first spread the love around...unity...getting people involved in their world. Showing them what is and what could be. I have many thoughts on how...i just dont know if they would work....but like i said...without trying...ill never know. The young people they are our future its very important to show them just how they can change the world without violence and not just to accept it as many have done.... I want this more than ive ever wanted anything in my whole dear life...can you imagine a world run by love and not hate.....I can...and thats what i want for my kids...take action and start getting people in your own cities around you involved in caring. I also have a very strong belief in God, which helps and i dont believe he will leave us to fend for ourselves....God helps those, who helps themselves.

love to all
Back to top Go down
speechless

speechless

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:42 am

Something goes wrong in the world.So can not and must not go further.
It would be important to it people do not run this carelessly and blindly
besides each other,but going her way together.Attentive with open eyes
and more interest for the whole world event.
Also in the interest of our children, so that they can look in a good
protected future ... without fear of tomorrow.

How you already said fiore,one must make the beginning setting the whole
into motion! As it developed let oneself bee seen.
Step by step we have to work.We all are part of this world, all of us
should take care.

lots of love
Back to top Go down
Veneficus
Admin
Veneficus

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 am

Yes!! absolutely right fiore and speechless.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!!
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 am

What about a symbol for the forum...a sign and telling what we believe in...what we are trying to accomplish by doing this etc....then we make videos with some information and our ideas etc.. with the forums website and then put it on youtube?
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

Unicorn

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 am

fiore wrote:
What about a symbol for the forum...a sign and telling what we believe in...what we are trying to accomplish by doing this etc....then we make videos with some information and our ideas etc.. with the forums website and then put it on youtube?

Very good idea, in my opinion!! What do the other members think abt. it?

It would unite us - the members of our forum (no spies of course *LOL*) - much more.

Any suggestions of a nice symbol?
Back to top Go down
speechless

speechless

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 am

The idea is good as well my opinion.This arranges community and hold together.
Fits to the forum ... I think of a globe.That's the point here the whole world.
Perhaps with initials of the forum.This would be my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 am

hey great...ok im gonna try with a program to design a sign...to what we all say we would want then post them up and then we can decide together....and if ya can also do that, would be great. Im gonna TRY lolol...see how it works out. and yep uni...(without the spies LOL)
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

There are ways Planet11

so its just an idea...its not soo finished have to crop it and wanted to put the forums name...but first I HAVE TO LEARN THE PROGRAM!!!!!!! and now im too tired lolol will keep trying

Back to top Go down
speechless

speechless

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Ooh,I like this idea!Although I would change the
black areas somehow.I am sure when it is finished
it looks great fiore!
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 am

LOL ill try my best speech lolol

I was just thinking about some ways of doing things....ill try to explain but sometimes i try to explain so much that i end up even confusing myself LOL. Protesting....can be done many different ways and still get the message out there. When these government people do their little conference speeches to the people about all that they are doing for us (ya know, the lies)...we could protest in a silent way but still be very loud in doing it. We could go to these speeches, with signs holding up....writing what we want to say...without being disruptive, to the great liars of our world....so that they wont quickly arrest us for being to loud....or being aggresive. we could also go around to the people and just hand them a flyer with the true agenda these liars have for us. we need to get the people thinking for themselves and not just sitting there...accepting what is being said as the truth. I also think it would be great that afterwards...after they have filled everyone with their lies....just outside or accross the street...we are there and we now inform the people about the truth of their agendas they just heard.....almost like a debate..or llike in a court...defence says their speech to the jury and the prosecution says theirs...without any interuptions of either side...and then its up to the jury to decide...which is telling the truth. we could ask them for a real debate....but ummm i dont think they would agree with that. but....it has to be done with class...being informative...with facts....to be able to show the people...so they can see what you are talking about. it is a stand for freedom of speech done with respect (even though they dont deserve it) but to show the world...we are not just a bunch of conspiracy nuts. if they would still arrest us...they would only help us more by showing the world....that freedom of speech....is a thing of the past...and is now being controled....and hopefully make the people think...why?
and ofcourse the protest of all people standing together walking down the streets....showing their belief in themselves and showing THEM...you have no control of us...we are fighting back...but very important...done in a peacefull way. we dont have to be aggressive to get our point across....and when violence is involved...there are always innocent people getting in the middle of it.
i hope i havent confused anyone Wink
Back to top Go down
speechless

speechless

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:19 am

This is a fantastic speech no one will be confused by it,i am sure!
This is understandable for everyone.
Calmly and objectively its always the best way to approach something.
Nevertheless, determined and respectful give to understand one cannot
sell this to us for stupid.That ordinary people also be able to add up 1+1
Aggressive words or aggressive behavior stirs up just a bad fire.

The pure thought (as you described it) in this way to get active is good.
But I think that many people are still in a sort of deep sleep in a kind of
sleeping beauty.Or other people can be too comfortably to see the truth.
Therefore it is important to motivate people.
And I also think this one is not a matter this works from now at once.
It takes time to explain it and to move closer together.
I see it as a peaceful and efficitively kind of protest and possibly it succeed
people to inspire in this way for a better world.
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 pm

There are ways Planet13

ok this is the finished.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

There are ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are ways   There are ways Empty

Back to top Go down