Peace For President
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fiore

fiore

Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it Empty
PostSubject: Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it   Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:39 pm

so last night i pulled an all nighter...and now today im a zombie lol I wanted to watch the sunrise this morning and get it on video to have it on here....it rainned this morning and very cloudy lol... but it was still beautiful to me lol...but i did get some beautiful sounds of our little feather friends waking up...just wanted to share it. I also talked a bit...sorry you cant hear it well but it was 5 in the morning Sleep ...and i was whispering lol.

its from the window in the back of my house lol..... I would like to share more pics of all kinds of different animals or of our beautiful planet.....if ya got some pics to share....please share them.

Back to top Go down
Unicorn

Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it   Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Very beautiful.... well, without clouds maybe more... Wink *LOL*

But the sound of the birds (and your voice of course) is so great! I love those moments!

Thank you, fiore, for sharing it! Smile

Hugs to you!
Back to top Go down
speechless

speechless

PostSubject: Re: Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it   Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:17 pm

You've made the recording really good !! The birds chirping sounds so beautiful Roxanne.
I even could discern a few sundry birds. The Video mediated somehow a little calming down. Terrific idea of you.Thank you for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

PostSubject: Re: Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it   Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm

speechless wrote:
You've made the recording really good !! The birds chirping sounds so beautiful Roxanne.
I even could discern a few sundry birds. The Video mediated somehow a little calming down. Terrific idea of you.Thank you for sharing! Very Happy

Hey sweetie...thanks. . I love that sound and that feeling it gives so much.

Kiss
Back to top Go down
fiore

fiore

PostSubject: Re: Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it   Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Unicorn wrote:
Very beautiful.... well, without clouds maybe more... Wink *LOL*

But the sound of the birds (and your voice of course) is so great! I love those moments!

Thank you, fiore, for sharing it! Smile

Hugs to you!

LOL yeah i was real impressed when i went to the window and saw NO sunny lol..i was even more impressed when i went to turn the camera on and the battery was dead Shocked silent lol. and right now im really Embarassed because i just realized i put this in the wrong category...i wanted to put it in general discussion. confused Sleep
and yes...the sounds of the birds i love very much too...with all the quietness around and only hearing them.

cya sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it   Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature and its beauty....and all the precious creatures that live on it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peace For President :: Welcome to Peace For President! :: Member Corner-
Jump to: