AuthorMessage
fiore

PostSubject: JFK exposing secret societies   Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Kennedys Full speech on secret societies

Back to top Go down
ThatOldJoker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JFK exposing secret societies   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:10 am

Then after he had had those speeches, he was murdered by unknown. Who was most likely hired by one of the Illuminati groups in the world. This is why no one dares to talk about it openly anymore. See, Tupac died because of the same thing.

John F Kennedy was sitting in a car and someone shot him from far away.

Tupac Shakur was also sitting in a car and a drive-by shooter in a white cadillac shot him.

Both have unknown murderers, who both were shot, after they had talked in an interview/speech/song about illuminati/secret societies or anything like that.

And the white cadillac owner who shot Tupac had me baffled, he was obviously a rich and powerful person. Illuminati is rich and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Veneficus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JFK exposing secret societies   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:48 am

2Pac Death & Illuminati

Back to top Go down
fiore

PostSubject: Re: JFK exposing secret societies   Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 am

You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."
President Andrew jackson

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."
General Douglas MacArthur

"The Orders working and involvement in America is immense. The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Felix Frankfurter U.S. supreme Court justice

"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, the would move on Washington, they would not wait for an election....It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States."
George W. Malone, U.S. Senator Nevada

"The real manace of our republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation."
Mayor John F. Hylan of New York

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and i know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson. In politics nothing happens by accident, if it happens, you can be sure we planned it that way."
President Franklin Roosevelt

"Some of the biggest men in the united states, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their
breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
president Woodrow Wilson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JFK exposing secret societies   

Back to top Go down

JFK exposing secret societies
Page 1 of 1